Sunday, April 17, 2011

RECENTLY

What I've been up to lately...




Got myself some new shoes, courtesy of VANS! A very very big thank you to Marie at Oona (+ all the other lovely Oona girls of course).






More picks on my Flickr page!

I also attended the first in a series of new concerts by Das Pop. They have a new album out, The Game, you should check that out if you like. The concert was lovely, everyone was happy to be there and all in all, a very fun night. The lighting was quite spectacular at times, especially during their new single The Game, but I guess you'll only believe me when you've seen it IRL, right? :)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

i love das pop!

Matthew Spade said...

the vans are nice, that was nice on them. swing some my way

Oh my Dior! said...

I like all your pictures I like it in facebook :) please follow back

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Kim said...

Oooh, like the vans!

EN VANITÉ said...

I just youtubed them and they sound amazing!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

wow!!<3

eugenialejos said...

love das pop!!

Dana said...

Lovely blog you have hhere

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics