Friday, April 22, 2011

ELEVEN

I don't know why but I somehow never got around to talking about Eleven Paris on here, the brand's been on my radar for a while now. Their lookbook is pretty nice, simple yet definitely not boring - exactly what a lookbook should be like. The french brand has a lovely collection for both men & women, it's a bit androgynous (I'm sure that's why they picked super-androgynous male model Andrej Pejic), consists of mostly neutral colours (think black/white/grey) and yes, they also have a series of great graphic tees (you can never have enough of those, right?). Below is the spring/summer lookbook, check the rest of it out on their website!

MODELS : ANDREJ & XSENIA
PHOTOGRAPHER : SUNE CZAJKOWSKI
MAKE UP & HAIRSTYLE : MYLENE CHIARISOLI
















Images courtesy of Eleven Paris

They also made a little teaser video for the spring/summer collection a while back (ok ok I got an email about this in december - see, I'm a total disaster when it comes to e-mails/getting back at people... I'm really sorry about that! Will have to work on that) ANYway, it's a nice video (starring Zoe Kravitz & Ash Stymest) so be sure to check it out..!

4 comments:

Tine said...

Totally love it! And I also love your blog!

Brandon said...

LOVE the way they shot this lookbook! Awesome inspiration. So nice to see a line that's actually branded. Thanks for sharing! {And I am also terrible about sifting through all my emails and getting back to people, so don't feel too bad ;)}

Patrícia Matias aka dj Pat said...

I really like the style. ;)

www.in-tensa-mente.blogspot.com

heatherheartsfashion said...

rad collection, androgyny is definitely one of my favourite styles. and i love to see this kind of fashion coming out of france! totally didnt realize that was a male model until i went back up and read the text either but both models look great in the looks

http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics