Friday, June 5, 2009

& MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE

New resort shows! Prada + Miu Miu + Rag & Bone!

Prada:


I loved the colours at Prada, the pastels looked great and so did the prints. I'm not a big fan of the little duffle bags, but I do like the big rectangular totes.

Miu Miu:


Miu Miu was nothing special. It's not that I don't like it, I'd kill for the first & last look, but I had hoped to see something more inspirational.

Rag & Bone:

Prada + Rag & Bone via style.com, Miu Miu via fashionologie.com

As usual, Rag & Bone had some GREAT tailored pieces. I hope one day I can own my own Rag & Bone blazer!

4 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! All 3 collections were amazing! :)
xx

MAGDArling said...

wow;D rag & bone;))) gr8 collection;D
xoxox

margault said...

love it !
xo

Lana said...

Doe mij alles van Rag&Bone maar, please!

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics