Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ф

Yaay! Resort season! I always get so much inspiration from the prefall & resort shows, maybe because they're more wearable than the pret-à-porter? I don't know :) Now, I already showed you the Chanel resort in Venice (if you don't know what I'm talking about, click here), let's take a look at Phi shall we? Phi is alllllways one of my favourites (take a look at the prefall collection here, it had me drooling all over the place) -so does this collection.



I thought the prints weren't all that (I'm very picky when it comes to prints) but as usual, the jackets are great & very covetable and so are the skirts & shorts. Well about the shorts, I really like the surf trunk/biking shorts worn with the skirts and the short. I liked it when Ricardo Tisci did it for the Givenchy spring-summer 09 men's show and I still like it.



And just recently, I saw this picture on the sartorialist. Cute no?


Totally off-topic, but how could I post the first picture and not post the close-up?

Pictures from the sartorialist
All the other pictures from style.com

8 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Ah, I can't see the non-Sartorialist pics :( Will try again when I go home...I liked the little symbol in the title post...cryptic! ;)
xx

leeselooks said...

oh dear. that leather jacket needs to be in my life!

i love how this collection is so simple, yet has so many different dimensions with such a dark palette.

xoxoxoxo

tanya said...

I love resort collections--they're usually my fav as well!!

STEFANIE said...

@Brigadeiro: yes! Ф= the greek letter Phi, I thought it was appropriate since I was talking about Phi ^-^ hope you can see the pictures at home!

Jess said...

I agree that the prints aren't amazing but the colourings & shapes more than make up for it, beautiful collection & beautiful boy! Love.

miriam said...

mmm, he's beautiful!

love the lookbook images you've chosen too.

Nia said...

AMAZING post. I want it ALL.

x
Antonia

LIVEGLAMORDIE.blogspot.com

MAGDArling said...

yay;D this collection is really good;))) not Balmain but good;D (i love Balmain;D haha)
xoxox

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics