Sunday, November 4, 2012

SAINT HEDI

I used to post something Hedi Slimane-related probably once a month, but... it's been a year since I last mentioned him on here (I checked). Shame on me, this is not proper die-hard-hedi-fan behaviour. Still, love you long long long time, Hedi. (and please, let this be a gentle reminder his name is STILL Hedi, not Heidi. The times I've seen his name misspelled is ridiculous).
These are some stills from his Diary, he still updates it all the while working hard on that Yves Saint Laurent collection, needless to say I'm overjoyed. I am the first to admit I like his photographic work better than his fashion-work, which doesn't mean I don't think he's talented by the way -he's absolutely brilliant- it's just not so much for me. THAT being said, he's doing some photography for Saint Laurent as well, please, look at them here.


All images by Hedi Slimane

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I l.o.v.e. his photography! The best black-and-white photographs.

J. said...

Well, I can't really blame you for liking him so much, he is AMAZING!

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics