Friday, January 28, 2011

PRADA MEN

A bit overdue, but if you've followed me for a while you know I'm all about overdue. Can't seem to post anything right when I think: I should post about this.

Anyway: the Prada mens show. I don't know if any of you watched the live stream last week? You might have noticed the amazing 2-story building Prada had built especially for this show in their venue? The design was by renowned architect Rem Koolhaas of OMA, have a look:




Pics via Designboom

Oh and you didn't think I'd just show you pictures of some empty show venue did you? Here's some backstage shots via Dazed Digital, enjoy! (Am I the only one who likes backstage pics better than the actual runway pics??)
- Pics by Morgan O'Donovan.







All pictures via Dazed Digital

4 comments:

Unknown said...

jeesus!
all that work for a show. It would have been quite an experience to have gone. I was not too fascinated with the collection, but the interior and architecure looks like it would have won me over in an instant!


hope you have been well, it's been a while since I last visited :) x

chuck n. said...

the collection was mehhh for the most part, but shit, that venue is amazing.

Cocteau meets Garbo said...

amazing interior

<3

cocteaumeetsgarbo.blogspot.com

Rudie Wilderness said...

It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics