Wednesday, March 31, 2010

COS

I hope you're all familiar with COS (short for Concept Of Style) - and if not, check this out:

The new Spring Summer 2010 campaign features the lovely Dree Hemingway:






I actually got this little circular bag a few weeks ago when I went to the shop in Antwerp. I've only worn it twice, but I really like it.
Also, there were a LOT of lovely necklaces available (other ones than the one featured in the picture), I don't usually wear them, but I had a hard time restraining myself from buying them all (I managed though).


Love Love Love the little white dress in the middle!


Keeping it casual!


Ok and I'd like all of these outfits please.


I don't usually feature boys stuff on here, but I figured some of you might be interested? Oh and I'd love to give a little shout out to my male readers, I love you! Wish I could post more stuff for you, I'll do my best :)!




Glitter shorts? Well, OF COURSE!


Simple bliss. The shirts are from the men's collection, but I think they could easily pass as unisex.




All pictures from COS

21 comments:

Silvana Querido said...

omg i loved every single piece. It's everything so ME.

Love Love Love

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Brigadeiro said...

Oh, how I wish COS had an online store that shipped internationally!!! LOVE their stuff!
xx

leeselooks said...

beauty, you know I LOVE THIS + i would totally wear all the boys stuff w/ sweet/sheer slips + skirts. that cardigan w/ the elbow patches is a must ! wish we had a COS.


XXOO

FlashFash said...

I love every single item! They're a;; so great!

flashfashfash.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

These items are wonderful. So simple and relaxed, not overly complicated. Love it.

Jules said...

These are awesome! Love this collection.

Jules
Soloden.Com
The Brown Mestizo

heleen said...

Ik hou ervan hoe hun kleren altijd heel simpel, maar toch mooi gestructureerd en met fijne details zijn. Het is zowat de richting dat ik wil dat m'n stijl naartoe evolueert (momenteel is COS echter niet zo geschikt voor m'n krappe studentenbudgetje - helaas!)

liana said...

oh god it's so hard to even pick a favourite item!!

how are you liking the bag? it's cute.
x.

daisychain said...

I do so love cos, I wish they had a store near me.

youknowhatosay said...

Thanks, those looks were amazing!

Anonymous said...

i didn't like everything, but white shirts, clean lines and stripes do always please my eyes =)

Cisma ♥ said...

awesome!!!

Anna said...

LOVE the white dress! And Dree too of course!

:)

miriam said...

beautiful dree xx

Ciao Bella said...

i want everything!!!
xx
iheartchiobella.blogspot.com/fromthelandofmakebelieve.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

me too! love it (:

Unknown said...

Dree is so beautiful, but I prefer her brown hair - her blonde is too peroxied.
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Clara Campelo said...

amazing post.
love your blog
follow now!
xxx

Taj said...

Wow this collection was really good I'm going to pay attention to COS now.
I appreciate the male content:D

Natalie J Monty said...

Love love love the chic simplicity of COS's merchandise
xxx

Neon Pink Lips said...

Dree Hemingway is simply gorgeous !

I really like your blog and sense of style : go on like this, the pictures are great !

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics