Sunday, December 14, 2008

BOWS & BANDITS

Need vintage? Find it HERE!
The shop is called Bows & Bandits, it's a really cute shop with -of course- really cute stuff!
Behind Bows & Bandits are Eva & Sophie, 2 sisters from Austria.
They describe their shop as 'A carefully selected Austrian vintage collection
combined with Rock´n Roll chic. You will always find something unique
and glamorous to add to your wardrobe.'
Here are some of their pictures (love their pictures!):






The shop works through ebay, visit it here here or through their website.
At the moment, they offer the cutest little bags, fur hats, scarfs, dresses, ETC!
these are my favourites:



But there's lots more, AND they add new things every week! YAAAY!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, the bag is lovely!

DaisyChain said...

I love Bows and Bandits,
I'm writing about them soon (I hope),
and I can't wait to be able to afford a purchase or six!

leeselooks said...

you are always introducing me to such wonderful new inspiration + clothes!

have a beautiful sunday.

x.

Miranda said...

yay for ebay!!
what a great find :)

KATLIN said...

Ahh, that bag is gorgeous! I can't do it though.... so broke! Haha.

Maggie said...

very cool stuff. nice blog!

Jaime Jun said...

these photos are amazing! oh and those chanel ads are from the fall/winter 06 season :)

J.Yo said...

that is just so cool. so vintage, but the condition is pretty well too!

Vain and Vapid said...

They seem to have some really nice things, off to check them out. Thanks :)

stellawantstodie said...

wow it´s a good advice!
I love vintage clothes!!

thanks!!

xx

pumps & luiers said...

gweldig tip - wel niet zo goed voor mij portefeuille!

July Stars said...

Oh, another one for my list of cool online shopping. Thanks for the tip! I've just had a look and loved a couple of things ...

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh looks like a beautiful shop, will have to check it out sometime! :)

And in reply to your comment: Aw, yeah don't worry, I'm so busy too! It's actually kind of driving me crazy, I want my free time back. :( And aw thanks... I did feel kind of guilty, especially for damanging someone else's car. But luckily my car was wrecked the most, which is deserved, cause it was my fault! Anyway, hope you're having a good week dear! <3

xoxo,
S-C

Jack Daniel said...

wow, who made those pictures?

Kristina said...

ALL these things are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

ahhh i love those pictures!
and it looks like they have some fabulous things.
i will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Thx for tips, looks really nice gonna check Ebay :)

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics