Saturday, May 26, 2012

SO UHM...


Photograph by Martin Parr

I should probably get this printed in an A0 format and hang it in front of my desk, just to remind me this'll all be over soon and I get to relax. SOON!




This is what's actually going on. I'm such a cliché, I KNOW, posting pics of my books? Jeez. I'll probably replace this by a picture of a dancing cat or something when my mind's straight. Done.

My sincerest apologies to anyone I have yet to get back to (seriously. So sorry). My mailbox is flooding and I have no idea where to start. I hope you'll all be patient for a little while longer (june 28th to be exact, yikes!)I promise I'll make it up to you all.

In the meantime, hit the sidebar (I tend to update twitter/instagram/SVPPLY/etc when I have a spare minute), I won't be gone completely!

See you soon. (and to all the fellow students, have fun study-dying & good luck on your exams! Also: WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING BLOGS? YOU SHOULD BE READING YOUR BOOKS, DAMN IT!)
 

Web Site Counter

html statistics