Sunday, August 7, 2011

INSTAWHAT

So for those of you who follow me on twitter this isn't actually something new or post-worthy, but since traffic is kind of slow during the summer and to be honest I don't have much inspiration to post these days, I thought I'd just make a collection of some snapshots of the summer. These were all taken using Instagram (If you've got it, be sure to drop me a line in the comments! + my account is called stefanieloes)









You guys, that pie on the right? YUMMMM. Go get your bake on with this recipe!


8 comments:

Andrew said...

I think it's about time I jump on the instragram bandwagon

these shots just look too darn cute

Unknown said...

I use instagram for a while now and I love it. If you want follow my, my name is fashionqueen1 on instagram :)

Sisters and Sisters said...

nice photos, wwe like it!

XoXo
H&C from Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Instagram rocks :).

Anonymous said...

I love this App.
Every pic looks great!!!!

xoxo Anna
http://fashionandthevillage.blogspot.com/

Ramona said...

all these photos are so great!
♥
xoxo Ra

Bardotty said...

Love your pics, you look very cute too (it's you no?). We have both android and IPhone in the house so I get the best of both worlds, we've gone retro-crazy with the apps.

Anyway, I keep clicking on the APC website impatient about the new collection? Need the lookbook!

Heather said...

cute instagrams!

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics