Sunday, August 7, 2011

INSTAWHAT

So for those of you who follow me on twitter this isn't actually something new or post-worthy, but since traffic is kind of slow during the summer and to be honest I don't have much inspiration to post these days, I thought I'd just make a collection of some snapshots of the summer. These were all taken using Instagram (If you've got it, be sure to drop me a line in the comments! + my account is called stefanieloes)









You guys, that pie on the right? YUMMMM. Go get your bake on with this recipe!


8 comments:

Andrew said...

I think it's about time I jump on the instragram bandwagon

these shots just look too darn cute

Unknown said...

I use instagram for a while now and I love it. If you want follow my, my name is fashionqueen1 on instagram :)

Sisters and Sisters said...

nice photos, wwe like it!

XoXo
H&C from Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Instagram rocks :).

Anonymous said...

I love this App.
Every pic looks great!!!!

xoxo Anna
http://fashionandthevillage.blogspot.com/

Ramona said...

all these photos are so great!

xoxo Ra

Bardotty said...

Love your pics, you look very cute too (it's you no?). We have both android and IPhone in the house so I get the best of both worlds, we've gone retro-crazy with the apps.

Anyway, I keep clicking on the APC website impatient about the new collection? Need the lookbook!

Heather said...

cute instagrams!

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics