Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR - DAY 14

DAY 14 - SOMETHING FOR YOUR PET

Your pets are not to be forgotten in this Advent Calendar! They do deserve something nice for Christmas too, don't they? If I had a cat I'd buy her this super cool cat cabin by Designboom because,well, it looks so pretty and I'm sure your cats will enjoy a little house of their own! (plus, it's not as tacky as some of the usual cat-stuff)

I haven't seen my cat since September, it ran away and probably got lost somewhere along the way... I'm still hoping she'll come back though, I'm guessing someone took her in (happened to my previous cat as well and seriously, what I don't understand: the reason I put a cat collar + tag on my cats is so that people would know the cat actually belongs to someone and my telephone number is written on it so that they can reach me if they would find her stuck somewhere. Not take them in, give them food and then call me back after 10 months because the cat's now pregnant and you don't want to take care of her anymore so I should just come get her since it's my cat anyway. That lady was a bitch. STEALING CATS? REALLY?)

I'm sorry about that. We're all supposed to be merry, right? Ok.


Picture via Designboom

NOW LISTEN TO THIS - TENSNAKE//COMA CAT

Tensnake: Coma Cat from The Music Network on Vimeo.

1 comment:

heleen said...

Hahahah wtf @ die kattendief

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics