Friday, December 10, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR - DAY 10

DAY 10 - PARKA

Everyone needs a good parka. I have one that'll keep me dry in summer, but I could definitely use one that'll protect me from rain AND cold at the same time. Sounds pretty ingenious, right? I kid, I kid.
Anyway, this one by Marc By Marc Jacobs seems like the way to go if you want one that not only looks/feels great but is also just plain awesome (I know because I've seen it in person and it really is the best parka. ever.)


Picture from Dressed up #3 by Princess


NOW LISTEN TO THIS - MAYER HAWTHORNE//I WISH IT WOULD RAIN

Now all we need is some rain to start wearing our parka's, right, Mr. Hawthorne?
By the way, has anyone seen Mayer Hawthorne live? I did, this summer, he has the sickest dance moves to this particular song, and by dance moves I mean him depicting raindrops. That sounds lame but it's totally awesome. haha

4 comments:

boskabout said...

Thanks for posting the song, I love it!

Esther said...

parka! i love parka! i just got one from GAP x VALENTINO and im loving it! still waiting a good chance to wear it :)

♥ xxx

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Sabina said...

Not a great fan of parkas personally, but I love this one :))
Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

the goorgeous said...

gosh! that parka is killer! I want exacly the same but I in a available price... marc jacobs is amazing!
xx

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics