Friday, December 10, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR - DAY 10

DAY 10 - PARKA

Everyone needs a good parka. I have one that'll keep me dry in summer, but I could definitely use one that'll protect me from rain AND cold at the same time. Sounds pretty ingenious, right? I kid, I kid.
Anyway, this one by Marc By Marc Jacobs seems like the way to go if you want one that not only looks/feels great but is also just plain awesome (I know because I've seen it in person and it really is the best parka. ever.)


Picture from Dressed up #3 by Princess


NOW LISTEN TO THIS - MAYER HAWTHORNE//I WISH IT WOULD RAIN

Now all we need is some rain to start wearing our parka's, right, Mr. Hawthorne?
By the way, has anyone seen Mayer Hawthorne live? I did, this summer, he has the sickest dance moves to this particular song, and by dance moves I mean him depicting raindrops. That sounds lame but it's totally awesome. haha

5 comments:

boskabout said...

Thanks for posting the song, I love it!

Esther said...

parka! i love parka! i just got one from GAP x VALENTINO and im loving it! still waiting a good chance to wear it :)

♥ xxx

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Sabina said...

Not a great fan of parkas personally, but I love this one :))
Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

Jimmy said...

You may know how to dress fashionably for the fall and summer seasons, but when it comes to winter jackets, you're still wearing the same pleated, plaid jacket you had in the 80's. Yes, fall winter Leather Jacket s are mainly to keep you warmer in those brisk autumn days, but that doesn't mean your external layer can't look great. So its time to look more prim and stylish without compromising warmth in extra ordinary leather jackets for this winter

the gorgeous said...

gosh! that parka is killer! I want exacly the same but I in a available price... marc jacobs is amazing!
xx

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics