Monday, February 15, 2010

SHAZ MADANI

Before I start posting all the fall/winter 2010 collections (New York fashion week started a few days ago), I wanted to show you this. Here's some work by graphic designer Shaz Madani. I came across these through FFFFOUND.COM and instantly fell in love with her work. This is the spring 2010 lookbook she did for Topshop, but check out the rest of her work on her website (yes, click on it, it's worth a few minutes of your time!). Very sleek, very clean; longtime readers of this blog will know this is just what I like.









All images from SMadani.com

17 comments:

Beth said...

Yes these are amazing! I am the same - simplicity is best. x

FlashFash said...

Cool! Will definitely check out her works!

Nicole Jarecz said...

hey :) i've just discovered your blog and love it! i'm going to follow you on bloglovin...

I'm a fashion illustrator from Detroit. I hope you'll check out my work on my blog and follow me as well!

xxnicole

www.nicolejarecz.com

miriam said...

wow stef, this looks amazing!

Blicious said...

looks amazing!!!

xxoox

E said...

I love these images, too.

B a la Moda said...

I really like it. It looks so clean and simple.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Posh said...

Ik hou van Topshop! <3

Raez said...

thank you stefanie:):)

I did have a great (will ferrell-movie-filled) weekend!

love this work, clean lines are not something you see everyday!

xx raez

Marta said...

As you say, very clean. I love the colours and fonts he has chosen.
xx

Sophia said...

completely nailed it. love layout design and packaging design. i could sit at the bookstore for hours looking at books about these two topics. i'll have to keep an eye on her work--the esthetic is perfection.

xo
sophia

sofie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
keep it up zussie, loving the last few posts on YPM!

pumps & luiers said...

leuke boekjes!

Sha said...

mmm you can never go wrong with sleek and clean :D

TMFA said...

Great graphic design!

Unknown said...

some of the best printed matter we've ever seen...

Matthew Spade said...

these are amazing and i see shes done tones for topshop too. so slick

 

Web Site Counter

html statistics